Here’s Why you should Stay with Sierra Vacation Home Rentals
Our Staff – We are local and experienced. You can count on our knowledgeable and local staff, and speak with someone who lives here, works here, and plays here at Bass Lake & Yosemite. Our reservationists, front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance — all of our team knows our rental properties inside and out. We regularly inspect each and every home.
Our Houses – We are selective: Not every house makes the cut. You can stay here with confidence, knowing that our rentals are professionally managed and properly maintained.
Our Commitment – We’ve got you covered, and help with every aspect of your rental experience: From your online search, to booking, check-in, and check-out — We’re here to help. We know issues can come up, and that’s why we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our hands-on approach and commitment to excellence is unrivaled in this area.
Our goal is always the same: Deliver a great experience for our guests, every time.
Our Basics – You can have peace of mind, knowing that all of our vacation homes provide these basics:
- Cleaned by professional house keepers.
- Checked before your arrival.
- Fresh linens, including bath towels and bed sheets.
- Paper towels, toilet paper, hand soaps, and dishwashing soap.
- Kitchen with a coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, plates, flatware & glassware.
- Outdoor propane gas BBQs with full tanks, or charcoal grill.
- Large-screen TVs with either cable, satellite, Netflix or other streaming media content, or DVD players.
- Most of our homes have a clothes washer and dryer, and offer free wireless internet access.